Our greatest need is financial contributions, and every dollar helps us provide vital services to survivors of sexual violence.
Aside from financial contributions, throughout the year our center has a need for a various office items, basic necessities that are given to clients at the hospital, and for the upkeep of our center. See the list below for our current needs. Thank you for supporting the center!
Our current needs are:
- Games for Actors and Non-Actors by Augusto Boal
- Making a Leap - Theatre of Empowerment: A Practical Handbook for Creative Drama Work with Young People by Anna Hermann
- We Real Cool: Black Men and Masculinity by bell hooks
- Angry White Men: American Masculinity at the End of an Era by Michael Kimmel
- Guyland: The Perilous World Where Boys Become Men by Michael Kimmel
- Healing from Hate: How Young Men Get Into―and Out of―Violent Extremism by Michael Kimmel
- Dude, You're a Fag: Masculinity and Sexuality in High School by C.J. Pascoe
- Sunglasses for our youth groups
- Sticker paper for tabling at events
- Sticker paper option two
- 40 copies of I Like It When... /Me gusta cuando..., a children's book about consent
- Toilet paper
- Paper Towels
- Copy paper (standard size, white)
- Water bottles (8 ounce or 16 ounce)
- New fleece blankets to be given as comfort items to clients at the hospital
- Office Chairs in beige - need up to 30 for group room and client spaces.
- K-cups for client waiting area
Gift card or cash to buy these supplies is always welcome. If you have any questions or would like a preferred vendor list please contact us at (801) 467-7282 or email Morgan Stinson at email@example.com.