The Rape Recovery Center offers services for survivors at all stages of the recovery process. Our providers include a specialized team of advocates and therapists who provide trauma-informed services at a sliding fee scale starting at zero.
These services include:
- Advocacy for survivors interacting with the criminal justice system
- Advocacy for survivors with immigration concerns
- Advocacy support and referrals related to the financial impact of a sexual assault
- Advocacy support and referrals related to the physical and mental health impact of a sexual assault
- Short-term coping skill counseling and psychoeducation
- Support groups and workshops
- Long-term individual therapy
- Group therapy
To learn more about which services might be right for you, call the Rape Recovery Center at (801)467-7282 to set-up a service planning session with one of our advocates.